Irene Cockerton, 87, died of asphyxiation in the fire at the Hinchley Wood site on September 30 2011.
Surrey Fire and Rescue has identified a neighbour’s television as the source of the fire.
During the inquest questions have been raised considering the “stay put” fire procedure.
In addition, evidence was submitted that fire safety curtains that divided the roof space had been damaged and may have been wrongly fitted.
Coroner Richard Travers will deliver his verdict in the coming weeks.
No comments on this article, please.